Friday, September 7, 2012

Hello,
my name is Michaela Rimer. I am a 43 year old German. I moved to Billings in June of 2009 with my husband and kids (24 and 10). I worked for the German Railroad for 17 years but school and experience does not really apply to the US so I decided in fall of 2010 to go back to school. My major is business/accounting and I am trying to get a masters degree (we'll see how it goes). I take all my classes online. I have never blogged before so please bare with me. You will not find me on facebook or twitter or any other internet site. I love to cook, read, watch TV, knit, take care of my kids, our one year old beagle and at the moment I am waiting for my twin granddaughters who will be born in the next two weeks. Any questions, just ask. Other than that I hope we all have a great semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.